What kind of content do we publish?
The scope of Blog Waves is high-quality, brand-new ideas, information, and practices related to the world of social media marketing. The main purpose of our blog is to build an intimate community of marketers, writers, and social media experts to provide readers with tips, techniques, and strategies.
We’re determined to focus on the quality rather than quantity and avoid accepting self-promotional content. In this regard, you’re welcome to contribute to the blog if you think you can come up with new ideas and personal experiences that can add real value to Blog Waves.
If you would like to write for us, you need to have a story about:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Video Marketing
Your article should meet some non-negotiable requirements including:
- Original and Plagiarism-Free Content
- Original Never Published Content
- Conversational Tone
- Error-Free Grammar
- 1200+ words
- Keyword-focused and SEO-Optimized Content
- Fully Detailed Title Based Content
- Fully Informative with Relevant Images and Screenshots
If you would like to add links to your article, you would have to observe the following:
- You are Only Allowed a Maximum of 2 Do-Follow Links to a Blog / Article of your Best Choice.
- If your 2 Maximum Links are Sponsored Links to a Business, there would be a fee for publishing your article.
How to apply
If you’ve read our writing guidelines, we’re pleased to look at your stories. You can register for an account and submit your articles to Blogwaves.